Friday 15 June 2007

Business is booming

Well the IT industry seems to have taken off recently.

I was getting right into the Virtual Reality research and where it could go when all of a sudden tons of work came in.
I have been carrying on with search engine optimisation for a customer, which I may as well mention here:
Ahem! (advert coming up.)
For all your CIM, Marketing qualifications, and Chartered Institute of Marketing courses, we offer Distance learning to get your diploma. Check out our corporate deals.

Anyway now thats out of the way, yeah I have also been having to take on employees. That is a change. All of a sudden I am trying to be my usual recluse code monkey, and now I am having to be in contact to get some others up to speed with us.

It's going great and after a few late nights and strong coffees I think we have come through it fairly unscathed.
We are still writing software applications and most of our customers are still based in the Anglia region, but we seem to be moving a lot more onto flash work now and intricate systems that uses a pretty front end.

Anyway I will try and keep a post in here about how the business is changing now. I am having to handle people, but for now I had best get back to it.

H

No comments: